Docuflow provides AGA Rangemaster with the fully paperless Bantham Technologies tablet solution.
As with any successful businesses, there are always ways in which to improve processes and provide a better service to customers and this is where a Bantham Technologies data capture solution can help. By implementing the tablet solution AGA Rangemaster have significantly reduced their administration time and improved their invoicing processes. One of the main attractions for AGA Rangemaster when considering the Bantham solution was the fact that there are no large upfront costs.
AGA Rangemaster were able to trial the solution and ensure the technology was suitable for their business processes with 1 user license and then go live with the entire Installation Delivery Team. By following this process, the benefits can be evidenced, and AGA Rangemaster were able to invest further in a solution that was suitable to their individual needs.
By implementing the Bantham tablet solution with the Installation Delivery Team, AGA Rangemaster have benefited from the following improvements:
• Pre-populated fields on the tablet form allows the users to have visibility of their work load and reduce the time to complete forms as the customer information is already available.
• Customer feedback can be sent to the call centre allowing the customer to be contacted on the same day which has improved customer relationship management.
• Customers can receive a copy of the form for their own records in near real time.
• Images from the installation and signatures providing proof of delivery are captured on the form therefore detailing all aspects of the installation to allow for the call centre to have all information available in one file.
• All completed tablet forms can be stored electronically which reduces the amount of paper used, scanning time, processes are fully automated, and a full electronic audit trail is available.