We’re absolutely delighted to announce that we are now a registered, certified supplier on G-Cloud framework.
What is G-Cloud 12?
G-Cloud framework is an initiative which the Government began in 2012, targeted at easing the procurement process for public-sector bodies for departments in the UK Government that use cloud computing technology.
Being a registered supplier within this framework means;
- Public sector organisations can buy your services without needing to run a full tender or competition procurement process.
- Bantham Technologies are now on the online store, a ‘Digital Marketplace’ which allows public sector bodies to search for services that are covered by the G-Cloud frameworks.
What services do we provide?
We provide professional services supports buyers with configuration, implementation and support for the adoption of our robust digital data capture solution utilising digital pen, mobile and tablet devices – which are designed to streamline the collection, distribution and integration of data. Tablet and mobile devices provide a fully paperless solution and our e-form tool allows you to build your digital forms.
We support all business sectors including healthcare and facilities management to increase productivity and positively impact our environment as well as supporting:
• Healthcare management
• Electronic medical records
• Electronic Document and Records Management (EDRM)
• Carbon, energy and sustainability management
• Form building
What are the benefits of Bantham Technologies being G-Cloud for our suppliers?
The benefits of us being G-Cloud for our suppliers means;
- Scalable services which can be expanded or shrunk as demand requires
- Rapid deployment
- Call-off contracts are GDPR compliant
- Access to innovation
- Agility – easy on- and off-boarding
This is a fantastic milestone for Bantham Technologies and also for our public sector customers who are now be able to implement our Cloud Software and Cloud Support services into their processes even quicker and see the money saving, time saving and environmental benefit even earlier.
‘We are delighted to have been awarded supplier status on the G-Cloud 12 framework. We have been providing digital data capture for a number of years and are perfectly placed to meet the evolving digital transformation and environmental requirements of Public sector organisations. We are looking forward to providing more cost-effective procurement and supporting organisations on their digital sustainability journey as part of the G-Cloud 12 framework’ Edward Belgeonne, Founder of Bantham Technologies.’